A new workshop that explains where to find summarized and detailed retention and graduation rates by college, major, and other demographics will be held later this month.
The following dashboards will be covered in the workshop:
- Retention & Graduation (both the public summarized version and the detailed UCF-restricted version)
- A dashboard which shows 1st, 2nd, 3rd year retention, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th year graduation rates, and success rates for both FTIC and FCS transfer students.
- The UCF-restricted version also includes a Status Detail tab, which reports the rate of students who are still enrolled or attritted for each cohort year, and a Success Detail tab, which combines retention and graduation rates for each cohort year.
- Retention Tracking
- A dashboard used to track first year retention of the most recent FTIC Summer/Fall Full-time cohort. The dashboard also includes a forecasted retention chart as well as charts displaying registration status by college and student holds.
- The restricted version also includes a Student List view, which displays each student’s GPA, retention probability, current holds and amounts, and their contact information.
- FTIC Special Populations
- A dashboard that compares demographic and academic information on special populations within the incoming First Time in College (FTIC) cohorts to the total cohort.
These workshops will be hosted on June 15th from 1-2pm and June 16th from 2-3pm. UCF faculty and staff can enroll in a Retention & Graduation session here.