AIP is happy to announce that Phase 3 of the Data and Analytics Reporting Ecosystem (DARE) project is officially underway! This next phase of the DARE project is scheduled to be completed by December 2024.
During Phase 3, we aim to build core enterprise reporting components that purposefully leverage the contents of the DARE reporting environment. The goal of this phase is to integrate diverse data sources and deliver high-end analytic and data products to the UCF community. Phase 3 will include the following:
- Building purpose-driven data models to support rapid report development across campus including a model for campus planning.
- Integrating and expanding DARE’s data footprint including campus resources like EAB and Canvas Gradebook data.
- Deploying advanced analytics and other reporting products including investigations into the cost to educate a student and calculating enrollment projections.
- Redesigning AIP data and reporting products, and creating resources for campus partners.
- Planning for DARE support and governance including the development of a project charter, RACI model, and data delivery framework.
Bookmark the DARE webpage for updated information on Phase 3’s progress.