IKM analytics dashboards provide interactive visual data displays in various focused areas. Access is currently limited to UCF employees with a business need. To request access to the dashboards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently available dashboards include:
- FTIC Special Populations
- Peer Tutoring
- SLS 1501 – Strategies for Success
- Student Housing
- Supplemental Instruction
- Recreation and Wellness Center
Dean’s Challenge **under construction**
- HIP Summary
- Experiential Learning
- Global Learning
- High Impact Designated Courses
- Learning Communities
- Undergraduate Research
- For optimal performance, the dashboards should be viewed using Chrome, Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher) or Firefox. Currently, they cannot be viewed using Safari.
- If a dashboard does not load properly upon startup, please try refreshing it (click here for instructions). This is a known issue and SAS has not released a fix for it yet.
Access the Dashboard on Your Mobile Device
To access the dashboards on your mobile device, please download the SAS Visual Analytics app.
To use the SAS VA app, you must be connected either to UCF WiFi (UCF_WPA2) or the Cisco AnyConnect VPN app.
Download the dashboard User Guide.
If you have any additional questions, send us an email at email@example.com